Professional Plumber San Diego
24 Hour Plumbers in San Diego
Resurrection Plumbing is San Diego’s leading plumbing repair, service, and installation company. Our locally owned and operated plumbing service has been providing residents and commercial customers throughout San Diego with ethical, professional and fast emergency plumbing services since 2010. Our staff of insured, licensed, and bonded professional plumbers are available to San Diego home and business owners around the clock, offering plumbing repairs 24 hours and 7 days during the week. We also stand by the quality of our plumbing maintenance, installation and repairs by guaranteeing in writing against materials that are defected or poor workmanship. Regardless of the service, from a garbage disposal repair to water line replacement, we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – a policy unmatched in the plumbing industry.
24 Hours a day/7 Days a Week
What Sets us apart
Safety is Our
Areas we repair
Clogged Drains in San Diego
Gas Leak Detection & Repair in San Diego
Pipes in San Diego
Sewer Line Service in San Diego
Water Lines in San Diego
Water Line Service in San Diego
Toilets in San Diego
Septic systems in San Diego
Faucets and Sinks in San Diego
Water Softeners & Water Filtration in San Diego
Garbage Disposals in San Diego
Water Heating in San Diego
Tankless Water Heaters in San Diego
Backflow prevention in San Diego
The #1 Trusted Plumber San Diego
Our team is committed to plumbing services that are timely, detailed, and honest. We pride ourselves at only recommending plumbing services in San Diego that are needed, and always charge our valued customers fair prices. If you are looking for the #1 plumber San Diego, call Resurrection Plumbing today!
San Diego Plumbing
Uniformed, Licensed, Bonded, & Insured Plumbing Professionals
Anytime a plumbing fixture is damaged or natural gas line is seeping into the air, calling a professional plumbing service in San Diego to inspect and repair those plumbing problems is critical for safety and to protect your property. Whether you require emergency repairs, routine plumbing maintenance, and installation of new plumbing lines and fixtures in San Diego, you can depend on Resurrection Plumbing to complete these services on time, and with a focus on quality. We provide San Diego home and business owners with several plumbing services including:
- Drain Repair in San Diego: If you have found a clog with any drain or issue with the drainage system, our professional plumbing team at Resurrection Plumbing delivers an affordable and professional solution.
- Pipe Repair in San Diego: If you’ve discovered a water pipe, gas pipe or sewage pipe problem, Resurrection Plumbing has the professionalism and experience to resolve the issue fast.
- Toilet Repair in San Diego: Problems with damage to a toilet or a clog? No worries, we offer 24/7 emergency plumbing repairs when you need it most.
- Water Line Repair in San Diego: Hard water issues, calcium or rust build-up can cause havoc on water lines. If you have any problems with any water line, contact our plumbing team ASAP to avoid further damage.
- Faucet and Sink Repair: Whether it’s a kitchen or bathroom faucet or sink, Resurrection Plumbing offers a proven solution.
- Garbage Disposal Repair in San Diego: Regardless of the size, brand, or type of garbage disposal you have, the team at Resurrection Plumbing can diagnose and repair it quickly.
- Tankless Water Heater Repair in San Diego: Business owners and home owners can depend on Resurrection Plumbing to fix any tankless water heater problem.
I had an overflow in the entire house. Called the home warranty company to schedule something and this was the plumbing company they work with. Dude claimed he would see me next day because it was the whole house between 3pm-7pm but when the time came around I got no call no text no confirmation. They finally answered at 7pm and he claimed he would call a technician to be sent to my place and would text me shortly. A lie.
I ended up finding a company that was available the next day to see me thankfully got the problem resolved. Never heard from resurrection plumbing again.
Do not use this company. They are the worst. I submitted a claim through my home warranty, and they were contracted out. We have a plumbing stoppage and are without water! They were supposed to contact us within 24 hours... we NEVER GOT A CALL! My husband and I left multiple messages explaining that we are without water and the house smelled horrible due to the sewer blockage. No response. I called the home warranty company to request a new plumber...instead, they called resurrection plumbing, were able to speak to the plumber who said they would be calling me to set up the service. THEY NEVER CALLED. Today (4 days later) when I followed up, their voicemail indicated that they are out of town for the next 4 days!!! Absolutely zero common courtesy. I hope they are removed from the home warranty provider's list and business can be given to plumbers who will fulfill the requests.
Local Businessmen Brought Supplies to Hurricane Dorian Victims
Resurrection Plumbing provided Humanitarian Assistance on the ground in the Bahamas to the victims of Hurricane Dorian on behalf of smartAID. Resurrection Plumbing Founder, Coy Ream, flew to the Bahamas to help in the aftermath of the worst hurricane to hit the islands in recent history. He delivered aid and provided technical support in the hardest hit region of Abaco.