Professional Plumbing and Repair San Diego
Whether you have a business in Coronado, live near SDSU, or anywhere within greater San Diego, finding a problem with any plumbing system is never pleasant. In fact, it can be quite expensive if left unresolved. Most of us don’t realize that a small faucet leak can cost home or business owners hundreds of dollars on extra water usage each year. As the State of California continues to restrict our water usage, when a plumbing issue like a leak or excessive consumption is discovered, getting it fixed as soon as possible by a professional plumbing repair San Diego company is crucial.
From gas line repairs, to fixing or replacing broken faucets, clogged drains, and more, Resurrection Plumbing continues to provide San Diegans with professional plumbing repair services quickly, around the clock, and always with a focus on quality. Since 2010, our team of experienced plumbing professionals have completed plumbing repairs for home and commercial property owners throughout San Diego. Our team is insured, licensed, and bonded to complete fast, honest and professional plumbing repairs 24 hours per day and 7 days a week.
We stand by the quality of our plumbing repairs in San Diego, by offering a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on our services – which is unmatched in this industry.
Plumbing Repair in San Diego
Our team of experienced plumbers in San Diego provide multiple services, from minor to major repairs to installation and replacement services, including the following:
- Drain Repairs in San Diego: When you find a septic problem, clogged drain, or any issue with a drain, we offer drain repairs that are professional and efficient.
- Pipe Repairs in San Diego: Gas pipes, water pipes, or sewer pipes can be fixed by our team of experienced plumbers at Resurrection Plumbing. We work on PVC, copper, or other materials.
- Toilet Repairs in San Diego: If your toilet has a constant leak, or overflowing frequently, or has been damaged for any reason, we have a team ready to resolve the issue.
- Water Line Repair in San Diego: Keeping your fresh water supply running strong is important when living in San Diego. Resurrection Plumbing can resolve water line problems quickly and affordably.
- Faucet and Sink Repair in San Diego: Kitchen or bathroom faucets and sinks can wear out over time. Whether you’re experiencing a leak, or need to have fixtures replaced, we have the solution.
- Garbage Disposal Repair in San Diego: No matter what type, brand, or model of garbage disposal you have, home or industrial, Resurrection Plumbing offers emergency repairs if needed.
- Gas Line Repair in San Diego: If you discover a gas leak, shut off the gas supply immediately. Then, call our team of gas line repair experts.
- Sewer Line Repair in San Diego: Sewer line issues are messy and can be a challenge to repair. When you have any sewer line problem, reach out to Resurrection Plumbing.
- Water Heating Repairs in San Diego: We offer water-less or water tank-based water heating system repairs in San Diego. From leaks to major repair jobs, we can handle any sized water heater repair task.
- Water Filtration Systems in San Diego: Resurrection Plumbing works on water filtration systems, from smaller units to whole house systems.
24/7 Plumbing Repair San Diego
Our plumbing repair San Diego company is dedicated to completing plumbing service on time and within your budget. We are available 24/7 and can come to your location regardless of the time of day or night. Once we’ve arrived onsite, we’ll inspect your issue to determine what repairs are needed. Regardless of the type of plumbing repair in San Diego you require – Resurrection Plumbing is ready to handle the task.
I had an overflow in the entire house. Called the home warranty company to schedule something and this was the plumbing company they work with. Dude claimed he would see me next day because it was the whole house between 3pm-7pm but when the time came around I got no call no text no confirmation. They finally answered at 7pm and he claimed he would call a technician to be sent to my place and would text me shortly. A lie.
I ended up finding a company that was available the next day to see me thankfully got the problem resolved. Never heard from resurrection plumbing again.
Do not use this company. They are the worst. I submitted a claim through my home warranty, and they were contracted out. We have a plumbing stoppage and are without water! They were supposed to contact us within 24 hours... we NEVER GOT A CALL! My husband and I left multiple messages explaining that we are without water and the house smelled horrible due to the sewer blockage. No response. I called the home warranty company to request a new plumber...instead, they called resurrection plumbing, were able to speak to the plumber who said they would be calling me to set up the service. THEY NEVER CALLED. Today (4 days later) when I followed up, their voicemail indicated that they are out of town for the next 4 days!!! Absolutely zero common courtesy. I hope they are removed from the home warranty provider's list and business can be given to plumbers who will fulfill the requests.
Local Businessmen Brought Supplies to Hurricane Dorian Victims
Resurrection Plumbing provided Humanitarian Assistance on the ground in the Bahamas to the victims of Hurricane Dorian on behalf of smartAID. Resurrection Plumbing Founder, Coy Ream, flew to the Bahamas to help in the aftermath of the worst hurricane to hit the islands in recent history. He delivered aid and provided technical support in the hardest hit region of Abaco.